Regulatory compliance, increased scrutiny by donors and other stakeholders, and the challenges of the current economic environment demand not-for-profit organizations to operate as a business.
As a result, challenges arise. Challenges that can be faced and resolved with the help of a qualified, trusted professional.
At Lauterbach, Borschow and Co., we have provided accounting services to not-for-profits for decades and are qualified to evaluate and communicate your organization’s financial condition and performance. We can also assist your organization’s management and audit committees with internal control risk assessments, as well as with the testing of your control policies to determine their effectiveness.
Our not-for-profit clients include:
- Religious organizations
- Civic groups
- Chambers of Commerce
- Art, Culture and Humanities Organizations
Our services for not-for-profit organizations include:
- Federal, state and local tax/compliance planning and return preparation
- Internal control and risk management reviews
- Uniform Guidance Compliance Audits
- Audits and compilations of financial statements
- Agreed-upon-procedures engagements
- Employee benefit plans
Book a Free Consultation
Schedule an appointment with our team to discuss your accounting needs and learn how we can help.