The experienced team of accountants at Lauterbach, Borschow & Co. use a whole picture approach to identify and develop planning strategies that help reduce and defer taxes today and for years to come.
We believe that tax planning is a year-round process. Our team takes the time to understand your situation and concerns so we can develop a tailored plan for each client.
Our tax planning services for individuals and families include:
- Current year income tax planning and compliance
- Multi-year tax planning and projections
- State and local tax issues
- Development of strategies to minimize the impact of the alternative minimum tax (AMT)
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Expatriate and cross-border tax issues
- Family-owned or closely held business succession planning
- Charitable giving planning
Additionally, through Lauterbach Financial Advisors, we are able to assist you with:
- Planning strategies related to reducing the tax impact of your investment portfolio (for example, issues related to concentrated positions, managing capital gains and dividend income and asset location strategies).
- Retirement income planning and distributions from retirement plans and IRA’s.
- Education funding strategies.
Book a Free Consultation
Schedule an appointment with our team to discuss your accounting needs and learn how we can help.