We are not actively looking for this position, but if you feel that you meet the requirements below please email us with your resume.
Lauterbach, Borschow & Co. (Lauterbach) is looking for a dynamic Senior Tax Associate to join our team. As a Senior Tax Associate, you will use your expertise in taxation to provide compliance and consulting services to individuals, trusts, and large and small businesses in various industries. Candidates must be familiar with the tax consulting process and possess the analytical skills necessary for the effective diagnosis, development and implementation of solutions to clients' tax needs.
- Develop an understanding of client’s business
- Develop, motivate, and train staff level team members
- Analyze and complete tax returns for individuals, corporations, S corporations, trusts, and partnerships
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Keep abreast of latest developments in tax and the Firm's standards and policies
- BA/BS Degree – preferably in Accounting or related field of study
- 2+ years of experience preparing returns Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Ability to work closely with clients to answer questions or to collect necessary information for tax service requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of tax law/rules and implications
- Masters of Accounting
- CPA or can demonstrate progress toward obtaining
- Experience with a national or large regional accounting firm
- Preparation and review of individual, trust, partnership, and corporate income tax returns
- Tax research and strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation
- Understanding of tax code and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance
Lauterbach, Borschow & Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.